- We work with parents with a learning disability.
- We can help you to find the support that you want to care for your children. We understand that support might come from local services, friends, family or neighbours.
- We can support you at Child Protection meetings and Court.
- We can help you to speak up and be heard.
For more information about advocacy for parents with a learning disability contact Vicky.
- We have a regular self-advocacy group for parents with a learning difficulty.
- We support parents to raise issues locally and nationally to change the way services view parents with learning disabilities.
This link takes you to the Parents Self-Advocacy Groups web page
London Network of Parent with Learning Difficulty
- We support the London Network of Parent with Learning Difficulty.
- Find out more about the London Parents Network.